The Benefits of an HPA
HPA for an Individual
- Scientifically estimates the participant’s current health and fitness status.
- Indicates areas for improvements in overall health.
- Inspires the participant to make positive changes in their lifestyle.
- Helps set attainable goals for a healthier life.
- Gives the participant the opportunity to review their progress over time.
HPA as part of a Company’s Wellness Campaign
- Leads to increased profitability by reducing healthcare costs.
- Compiles statistical data for groups of clients.
- These statistics can be used as an aid in creating effective wellness campaigns, customized for the group’s needs.
- Identifies the risk factors related to both individual lifestyle and workplace environment.
- Aids in creating healthier workplace environments.
- Allows for the measurement of the effectiveness of a wellness campaign.
- Measures the individual and group’s progress over time.
- Allows for comparing of different groups (professions, genders, different life habits, etc).