HPA is a one on one assessment the overpasses all inconvenients of on-line health screenings, bringing back the human factor into the process of helping people improve their lifestyle. In this respect, HPA fits into the most modern trend in health promotion.
An HPA consists of:
- Reviews your health habits: exercise, tobacco and alcohol use, diet, symptoms, stress, perceived health, leisure time, etc.
- Gives you the opportunity to discuss your life habits with an authorized Health Profile Assessor.
- Creates awareness about your current health situation and risk factors.
- Empowers you to make changes towards improved health.
- Blood pressure
- Height and weight
- Skeletal measurements
- Fat-free mass
- Healthy weight range (based on your individual body frame)